lotr screencap meme → faceless
I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SCENE
LIKE- CHRISTOPH WAS GOING TO DO IT. HE WAS GOING TO GO ALL OVERPROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND AND DEFEND HER HONOUR AND SHIT BUT ANNA JUST PUTS AN ARM ON HIS CHEST AND SHAKES HER HEAD.
SHE’S LIKE ‘NAW MAN, I GOT THIS’
AND THEN SHE GOES OVER, DELIVERS THE SASSIEST COMEBACK IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE
AND THEN TURNS AWAY COOLLY
ONLY TO TURN RIGHT BACK LIKE ‘SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!’
AND SUCKER PUNCHES HIM RIGHT IN THE JAW.
ANNA DOESN’T NEED NO MAN TO TAKE CARE OF HER SHIT.
*Chowrd cheers *
7. beautiful animation
6. Idina Menzel’s voice
5. romance is a side dish, not the main course
4. ambiguous villains and complex characterization
3. the truth about love
2. the princess saving herself: an act of true love is performed by her, not on her—and it’s not a kiss, either
And the number one reason why Frozen is kind of amazing…
1. two unique, three-dimensional women who find strength in one another
don’t forget this hot piece of ass
I sent my sim to boarding school and he just came back looking like uncooked pasta what the fuck happened
hi everyone, basically i have a /tagged/ffr on my blog in which are a bunch of helpful posts and i thought wouldnt it be easier if the best websites were all in one post!!! the answer is yes!! so i spent a couple hours making this list of all my favourite helpful websites. i use these very often so i can confirm they are trustworthy and very helpful!! hopefully this makes 2014 a little bit easier!! enjoy/like/reblog!! message me if you need help or anything!!
fashion, makeup, hair
- fashion guide/vocabulary
- easy makeup tips
- makeup hacks
- eyeliner trick
- skirt types
- spoon tutorial
- messy bun tutorial
helpful for school (lots of writing tips)
- free microsoft word alternative
- coffee shop sounds (proven to boost creativity)
- look as if you’re typing an essay
- didnt listen in class?
- how to write an essay
- math problem solver (2)
- finals survival guide
- masterpost of writing software
- alternatives to ‘said’
- cant remember a word?
- masterlist of study tips
- more writing tips
- homework help
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- how to make tumblr themes
- theme hunter
- see your old themes
- post limit checker
- all of the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- mass tag replacer
- easy way to make masterposts
- see problems with your blog/website
when you are sad
- get a hug
- see something cute
- play cute games
- cut something (blood) (tw!!)
- break something
- the thoughts room
when you are bored
- silk - interactive generative art
- what should i do today?
- a list of movies with links
- a list of scary movies
- a list of teen movies
- a bunch of cool things
- learn new things masterlist
- fake tweet generator
- rain noises
- nature sounds (2)
- self defence tips
- delete yourself from web services
- chrome extension tells you which tab is playing music
- donate food to people who are hungry (disable ad block)
- never hit a dead end with a broken link
- more self defence tips
- the best career fits for your star sign
- photoshop help (2) (3) (4)
|—||F. Scott Fitzgerald (via theunquotables)|
Just a reminder:
When Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was travelling on the road with his cousin, Al-Fadl ibn Abbas, a woman stopped him to ask him a question. The woman was very beautiful, and Al-Fadl couldn’t help but stare at her.
Seeing this, Prophet Muhammad reached out his hand and turned his cousin’s face away.
He didn’t tell the woman to cover her face.
He didn’t tell her to change her clothing.
He didn’t tell her that her appearance was too tempting or indecent.
He averted his cousin’s impolite stare.
mom: honey, what would you like for your birthday?! :)
mom: no silly!! i mean a REAL present!!!